UACS Business Council incorporates more than 170 companies, organizations, NGO-s and governmental bodies, united in one goal: To enable better education for young students.
The first constitutive meeting of the Business Council (BC) of University American College Skopje was held on May 22, 2007, at the premises of the University.
First President was Dr. Zivko Gruevski, Honorary Consul of Canada in Macedonia (2006-2009), followed by Iijancho Gagovski, CEO of Microsoft Macedonia (2009-2013), Mr. Antoni Peshev, MBA, CEO of Ultra Computers and Chairman of the Assembly of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia (2013-2017), Ms. Dragana Chifliganec, Executive Director of Adora Engineering (2017-2019).
The current President of the UACS Business Council is Elena Mladenovska, Executive Director of Tikves Winery, which was appointed as the new President on the 8th General Assembly Meeting of the UACS Business Council, which was held on November, 2019.
The Business Council’s mission is:
- To create an environment where both academia and business can have mutual communication in order to create better curricula, learning outcomes and learning environment;
- To encourage and support B2B relationships;
- To support the University as an asset for education and consulting in the society;
- To enable internship and jobs for students and;
- To provide – when possible – professor of management practice;Business Council consists of
- General Assembly – All business council members
- Clusters (Board of Trustees for each School)
- Business Council Coordinative (Managing) Body is consisted of:
- President of the Business Council,
- Presidents of Clusters of each school and
- Former President of the Business Council
|Business Council Coordinative (Managing) Body|
|Title||Name and Last Name||Company/Organization/Institution|
|President||Elena Mladenovska||Tikves Winery|
|Former President||Dragana Chifliganec||Adora Engineering|
|Vice-President||Magdalena Slavejkova||Cementarnica USJE AD Skopje|
|Member||Darko Gelev||Metropolis Radio
Club FM Radio
|Member||Ivana Markovska||Rudine MM|
|Memeber||Nikola Eftimov||Alkaloid AD Skopje|
|School of Business Economics and Management – Cluster (Board of Trustees)|
|President||Branko Stanchev||Makedonski Telekom AD Skopje|
|Member||Nikola Eftimov||Alkaloid AD Skopje|
|Member||Biljana Sanev||Stopanska Banka AD Skopje|
|Member||Filip Dimitrov||New Moment|
|Member||Magdalena Slavejkova||Cementarnica USJE AD Skopje|
|Member||Vesela Churilova||Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje|
|Member||Dragi Tasevski||NLB Banka AD Skopje|
|Member||Biljana Argir||Sava Tabak osiguruvanje|
|School of Architecture and Design – Cluster (Board of Trustees)|
|President||Dragana Chifliganec||Adora Engineering|
|Member||Igor Papesh||Casa Italia|
|Member||Ramadan Aliu||Tera Plan|
|Member||Ivan Zafirovski||DSC Design|
|Member||Pavle Icev||Dot Architects|
|School of Computer Science and Information Technology – Cluster
(Board of Trustees)
|President||Antoni Peshev||Ultra Computers|
|School of Law and School of Political Science – Cluster (Board of Trustees)|
|Member||Meri Dika Georgievska||Member of the Council of Judges|
|Member||Snezana Bajlozova||Judge Court of Appeal|
|Member||Aneta Arnaudovska||Academy for Judges and Public Prosecutors of the Republic of Macedonia|
|School of Foreign Languages|
|President||Pavlina Adzi Mitrevska||Magor|
|Member||Violeta Rusi||Center for Foreign Languages|
|Member||Slavica-Baneva Gorgievska||Letikom Plus|
|Member||Vesna Micevska Todorovska||Congress Service Center|
JOIN THE UACS BUSINESS COUNCIL!
UACS Business Council is open for cooperation with all companies, institutions and organizations, which are willing to become members.
If your company/organization/institution wishes to join us, it needs to sign an agreement for becoming a member of UACS Business Council.
For any further information regarding the membership in the UACS Business Council, please contact Ms. Sandra Grujevska at email@example.com or at + 389 (0) 2 2463 156.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
By joining the UACS Business Council, members get benefits including, but not limited to:
- 5% discount for enrollment in all UACS academic programs (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral programs) – for all employees and their family members;
- 10% discount for professional training aimed for your employees
- Opportunity to influence the curricula development – and get tailor-made program
- Free promotion at the UACS premises and events
- Networking opportunities: Promote your products or services to: UACS students, faculty, UACS Alumni, or other Business Council members.