Educational Associations and Organizations
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) – A leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP
- European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research (EFER) – The European Entrepreneurship Colloquium (EEC) is an intensive one-week residential programme, specifically designed for European professors and educators seeking to integrate more effective, appropriate and interactive approaches, and practical skills in teaching entrepreneurship. EFER
- RESITA NET – The main objective of the cooperation is the improvement of students’ and graduates’ qualification in the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation, which become an increasing importance for the economic development of countries and regions more and more, considering knowledge, skills and competence concerning the European Qualification Framework. RESITA NET
- Erasmus+ – The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, Youth and Sport. Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors (NAFSA) – NAFSA is the largest association of professionals committed exclusively to advancing international higher education. NAFSA
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) – A nonprofit, nongovernmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For more than 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge necessary to live and work in a culturally diverse world by offering the most relevant exchange programs available. CIEE
- Green Economics Institute, UK – Green Economics Institute aims to explore new aspects of the political economy and of economics, theory, policy making and practice. It is part of the Green Family of Political Foundations. Green Economics Institute, UK