The Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development Institute (ELDI) aims to:
- To offer educational programs in order to encourage entrepreneurial attitude, professional counseling for business ideas, new technologies, establishment of businesses, legal advice and guidance on funding through mentoring and training, for the purpose of working on improving the leadership skills of students and the wider business community.
- The mission will be accomplished in close cooperation with the schools of University American College Skopje and foreign educational institutions, networks, the European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research (EFER), the RESITA Network, as well as key stakeholders in the country led by the National Council for Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness and Innovation Fund.
- To train the human resources within the Institute in the area of implementation of international research projects, projects in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as through the development of modern educational aids in collaboration with foreign universities.
The vision of the Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development Institute (ELDI) is to:
- Increase the entrepreneurial momentum among students at University American College Skopje.
- Simultaneously encourage the introduction of modern technology and leadership orientation in the wider business environment in order to achieve a higher level of competitiveness in the regional and global market.
Here you can access the Bulletin No. 2 for the Entrepreneurship and Leadershp Development Institute (ELDI) at UACS: Билтен бр 2 – ИПРЛ
Here you can access the Bulletin No. 3 for the Entrepreneurship and Leadershp Development Institute (ELDI) at UACS: Билтен бр 3 – ИПРЛ