WHY IS SBEM THE BEST SCHOOL FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS IN MACEDONIA?
- UACS SBEM is the only internationally accredited
- school in the Republic of Macedonia
- UACS SBEM has excellent professors
- UACS SBEM employs the most advanced teaching philosophy
- The student/teacher ratio at SBEM is 18:1, which guarantees individual attention to every student.
UACS SBEM program is supported by over 30 scholars, professors of management practice, and international visiting professors. Their combined knowledge and experience provides the students with a unique opportunity to learn from the best. The program at UACS SBEM offers thorough exposure to theoretical and practical issues.
UACS SBEM Faculty combines:
The Marketing concentration offers knowledge, understanding and application of the modern marketing principles and strategies. Students will be able to develop marketing plans and strategies, design an advertising campaign, develop their sales skills, and become knowledgeable of consumer behavior and building relationships with customers.
WHAT DO WE TEACH AND HOW DO WE TEACH
At graduate level, we believe that the instructor’s responsibilities include:
- Asking the right questions
- Leading the class discussions
- Helping the students find their own solution to the problems raised.
- We do ask the “WHAT” and “WHY” questions. But we also teach the “HOW”!
- Apart from teaching theory and facts, our primary goal is applying the knowledge and gaining practical skills.
- We employ leading-edge teaching techniques, such as: case studies, role plays, problem solving, individual and team projects, and simulations.
By doing this, we have learned from the best – Harvard Business School. So far, we have 16 faculty members holding a teaching certificate according to the Participant- Centered Learning methods.
During the lectures, we use case studies designed by some of the best business schools in the world, as Harvard Business School and Darden School of Business.
UACS SBEM is proud that 70% of the students who graduate are employed within a year after graduation and take the following positions:
Marketing: marketing research for agencies or companies, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, strategic company marketing, sales departments and departments for customer relations.
These are some of the companies where SBEM graduates are employed:
- TTK Bank AD Skopje
- McCann Advertising
- Ohridska Banaka AD Skopje
- Halk Bank AD Skopje
- Triglav Osiguruvanje AD Skopje
- New Moment Marketing Agency
- Futura Advertising
- Publicist Group Skopje
MASTER THESIS SEMESTER
UACS organizes a Master Thesis Semester which allows the students to work as a group under the supervision of a mentor. This is designed in order to help them complete their Master Thesis in four months, if they follow the prescribed course load.
Master Thesis Semester is a capstone project which aims for:
- Introducing the methods of academic and/or professional research
- Guiding students into delivering project work within the predetermined deadlines
By attending this semester, UACS students will have an access to:
Sessions on writing approximately five chapters of the Master Thesis. Each session organized within these seminar series will provide a step-by- step guide to writing each of the chapters;
A part of the conference sessions will provide the participants with the opportunity to present their work in progress in front of their peers and UACS faculty;
Apart from holding regular meetings with the mentor, the student will have regular consultations with the Graduate Student Coordinator regarding the technical details of the Master Thesis;
The sessions provide the possibility for forming alliances with classmates and UACS faculty, who share the similar research interest;
These seminar series are organized in a way which enables our students to complete their Master Thesis in four months. They have to follow the previously assigned deadlines and participate in all three sessions of the Seminar Series.
TITLE AND DEGREE EARNED UPON GRADUATION AT UACS SBEM
- Master of Arts in Business Administration
ACADEMIC PROGRAM 3+2
- Business Communication
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods for Business
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Pricing Policy
- Managing Distribution Channel
- Elective course
- Specialization Project and Internship
ACADEMIC PROGRAM 4+1