Our creative mixture of learning possibilities allows students to achieve academic, professional and personal goals. Students can follow lectures throughout the whole academic year and use advanced technology.
UACS tries to customize its offering for the needs of every individual.
UACS offers the following:
- Flexible monthly exam schedule – leads the part-time students throughout the program and makes studying even easier;
- Direct and timely communication with professors;
- Lectures designed especially for part-time students (during weekends and/or in the afternoons)
- Support from the UACS Business Council in providing internship in top companies and institutions in the Macedonian business community;
- Effective administration;
- Transfer of credits from accredited schools in Macedonia and abroad;
As of 2012, we have introduced class participation as part of the grading structure. Students will have 3-8 contact hours with their professors held at the most convenient time for the student (usually Friday afternoon or Saturday morning).
Do not hesitate to join our part-time studies program, designed to meet the needs of working professionals.
For further information, please contact the Part-Time Student Coordinator, Elena Popovska at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In order to access the Grading Structure, please click here