“We educate, advice and build networking committed to help students and graduates to achieve their career goals”.
We dedicate our knowledge to helping each student reach the professional ambitions that he/she as an individual strives for. Paving their way to success, we offer students a variety of internships at some of the best national and international companies that could one day lead to an existing employment opportunity.
The mission of the Career Center is to support UACS, by serving as a bridge between what students learn in the classroom and how it is applicable in practice. In order to accomplish our mission, the Career Center assists with a wide variety of activities such as:
- Building strong employer and community partnerships to create career opportunities;
- Providing students with job & internship opportunities;
- Providing career counseling opportunities;
- Providing advice in job searching strategies;
- Organizing trainings and seminars to enhance soft skill development of students;
- Organizing a Career Fair.
Career Center for Employees
The office of the Career Center at UACS connects you with our students, alumni, our staff and friends.
If you are looking for job or internship opportunities, if you want to teach and enhance other people’s lives, if you want to boost your employees’ skills and knowledge, if you want your company to become socially responsible, or if you want to increase the public awareness of your organization, please contact the UACS Career Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Career Fair?
- Usually one day of events, which are set up in order to connect a large numbers of employers with potential employees, i.e. UACS graduates and alumni.
- Events typically sponsored by universities, professional associations, local employment agencies, or by a career fair promoter.
- Career fairs usually have a free entrance for those students who are seeking employment.
Career Fair Goals and Objectives
- To contribute to the preparation of dynamic, industry ready graduates;
- To contribute to the growth and development of the local labor market;
- To bring together the academia and the business community;
- To inspire students to launch career paths.
- To contribute to the growth and development of future job seekers (labor market);
- To meet and get to know the views of students and their expectations;
- Potential for recruiting students for jobs and internships;
- Company PR.
- Educational: Gain knowledge and experience from professionals regarding the current labor market situation in Macedonia.
- What are the expectations of the companies in the process of recruitment?
- Networking: One of the key benefits of attending the Career Fair is meeting new people — recruiters, other job-seekers, career professionals, which will widen your contacts database.
- Gain experience: To provide information regarding careers outside of academia via presentations and unparalleled exposure to individuals and organizations.