ALDA – Project Developer, Skopje Office
The team of ALDA Skopje is looking for another colleague, that will support the Programs and Development Department of ALDA, in achieving ALDA’s objectives and priorities.
Among the main tasks:
- Project development: project drafting, preparation of the application package (concepts, applications forms, budgets, log frame), partnership building activities,
- Fundraising: research for grant opportunities, periodical checks of call for proposals and tenders for the Western Balkan region and Europe as well,
- Administrative and office tasks: activities related to the preparation and the submission of projects.
- University degree;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Macedonian. Any
other language will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in writing project proposals;
- Knowledge of the European funding and other international donor strategies
When and where: the contract will preferably start on May 2022. Location: Skopje
Please note: only candidates with a regular Macedonian work permit will be considered
Interested applicants should send their Letter of Intent and Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating in the subject line: Application – Project Developer. Kindly include names and contact details of 3 references that could be contacted. Applications must be received on or before 8th of April 2022. Interviews will take place the following weeks and might be followed by a written test.